Friday, January 29, 2010

I Don't Care...

There are so many things that are coming on the "news" shows that I see during my lunch hour that I just don't care about. The televisions have the sound off so I'm stuck readng lips or looking at headlines and CC. Half of the peope on there I don't recognize. The shows use first names so I usually have no clue who they are talking about.

I don't care about Jon - Kate + 8..... I don't care about American Idol, Survivor, Lost, Dancing With the Stars and just about most popular prime time television show. I don't care about any "reality" show. I don't care about Conan O'Brian or Jay Leno. I have very little television watching time and I use it to watch things I care about. I like a lot of Discovery shows to include Myth Busters and How It's Made. I like the CSI's, Law and Order's and NCIS. I'm a huge superman fan and follow the Smallville series. I like working on cars/trucks so I watch the PowerBlock on Saturday or Sunday. I watch NickJr for a couple hours a day for my daughter and I REALLY don't care about those shows and tend to tune out.

I could care less about stars and people in entertainment. I don't even really like sports. I watch the SuperBowl and if I'm bored I watch a college football game. It doesn't really matter who's playing as I find the college players play harder than the NFL players. Enough is enough, there is too much fluff in our society.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!