Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PrepLogic Won't Leave Me Alone

So YEARS ago when I was desperate to get my 1st IT jog I bought some Audio Cd's to help me study for my Comp TIA A+ certification ... or was it Comp TIA Network+.... either way I got it because I had a long commute to Raleigh and thought the Cd's would be a good way to learn during my 1+ hour drive each way. The information was pretty basic and I can't really recommend their products... I did pass but it was more from the Exam Cram books than the Cd's I think.

Fast Forward to now, SEVERAL years later and the company must be hard up for money because they've been calling my cell phone for the last several DAYS!!!! I just let it go to voicemail and the only thing the person keeps saying is, "This is *** at PrepLogic and we need to speak to you about your A+ certification." Well I already have that cert, and they aren't the governing body for that cert so they don't need to talk to me.

I mistakenly picked up in the early part of last year when I was job hunting thinking it was a call about my resume and told them I'm not interested but they haven't gotten the message. I'm about to find a way to report them for harassment if they don't leave me alone!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!