Monday, April 18, 2005

The Inevitable Dust Problem

Well, with the advent of Spring, comes more daylight.. daylight that I can actually use, because it's after I get off work. So, imagine.. being able to do stuff outside... after work, because there is still daylight. Sorry, you'll have to give me a moment here... I get so emotional about this. As you may have noticed from the other posts, I'm working on restoring a truck. I have most of the shop supplies I need, (not major tools.. like a plasma cutter, oxy acetaline setup, pin welder, stud puller... etc...) but there is one thing I almost always forget to pick up when I'm out at the autoparts store. Dusk masks. If you have ever used a grinder, a sander, a cut off wheel, or even a paint can, you know this one undeniable truth. Any dust, mist, vapor, particle will end up inside your nose, turning your boogers into an almost concrete-like substance. It makes for interesting shapes, colors, and textures. I'll give you a moment here to digest.... I know you are asking yourself.. "Why"? Blame Brandy, she wanted me to post something tonight. I said I really didn't have anything, and she said make something up. So that is what I came up with tonight. Enjoy, and have a yummy dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!