Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Darkness

Okay guys and gals, and others that tune in to read my rants, raves, and ramblings. You may find a common theme here between this poem and the last. Surpise, same girl, same writer (me) and same situation.

For me, darkness holds a special place,
It casts intricate shadows across your face,
Darkness is more special with the moon above,
During those times I can truly express my love,
Night is a time when dreams are most real,
Through those dreams we see how we feel,
Your dreams last night I could tell were sweet,
As I sat on your bed and tickled your feet,
Last night, I placed a kiss on your cheek,
And that simple act made me feel weak,
Because my love for you is a consuming flame,
And not some immature childish game,
You looked so gorgeous and peaceful last night asleep,
In my heart that one image I know I'll always keep,
I sat on your bed for hours last night,
The reason, just to keep you in my sight.

Looking back at these poems, and the memories they bring, it's amazing the two of us were never physically intimate. We did seem to spend a lot of time alone.... in bed.... at night.... if I were the man I am now instead of the boy I was then... who knows. Natural progression and all, i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!